Next date: coming soon from 11:30 a.m. to 13:00 p.m., online
Initiate organizational transformation through the implementation of patient partnership.
Upon completion of the training, you will be able to:
- List the steps of research when patient partnership relationship can be established;
- Write an engagement mandate, including the roles and responsibilities of the research partners;
- Plan a partnership strategy with patients and public;
- Describe the basics for identifying, recruiting and matching the patient partner for a research team;
- Identify potential issues and possible solutions that may arise in the partnership with patients.
Patient partners, researchers, students, health professionals, managers and decision-makers
Please note that if the activity does not have enough registrations (less than three), it will be cancelled for efficiency reasons. You will have to register for the next time slot. Thank you in advance for your understanding.