Opportunity to reinforce POR and LHS capacities
The Unit’s program
The target grant competition program is a critical part of the Unit’s programming.
The competitions are a chance to support the health and social services network by strengthening research and implementation capacity. Collaboration among such organizations as the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec and the Unit will enable better documentation of care and service trajectories in order to transform and improve practices in different fields. Unit teams, recognized for their specific expertise in many fields, will accompany and support teams throughout their project.
We are in the process of developing new programming.
A unique collaboration
Competition 1: La RAP en appui aux transformations cliniques et organisationnelles en soins et services de proximité
- Launched in July 2018 by the MSSS, the FRQ-S and the Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec
- Supporting ongoing changes in Quebec’s patient-oriented health and social services network
Competition 2: Appui à la mise en œuvre des réseaux de services intégrés destinés aux jeunes (RSIJ)
- $4M in research
- Launched in February 2018 by the MSSS, the Graham Boeckh Foundation (GBF), the FRQ-S and the Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec
- Developing and evaluating pilot projects for mental and physical health services adapted to the meet the needs of youth aged 12 to 25
- Implementing the MSSS’s Aire Ouverte initiative following the competition
Competition 3: Priorité patient
- $800K for four projects
- Launched in November 2019 by the Oncopole, the FRQ-S and the Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec
- Aiming to improve care trajectories and oncology services in Quebec