Our capacity development experts are currently working on two major projects:
- evaluation of the Unit’s fellowship program
- development and implementation of a POR (patient-oriented research) competency framework, which will result in a training curriculum with a targeted and progressive training offer and recognized certification.
We would like to recruit a postdoctoral fellow who will be responsible for carrying out these two mandates.
Application deadline: July 10, 2020
The selected applicant will have access to the expertise of the Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec as well as that of VITAM – Centre de recherche en santé durable. VITAM offers an exceptional interdisciplinary training environment for emerging frontline researchers. The successfull applicant will also be integrated into the Université Laval’s faculty of medicine. Finally, they will have the opportunity to contribute to and participate in the various activities of the groups in which the researcher plays a major role, namely the Evidence Alliance and the Mayo Clinic.
Applicants must hold a PhD in a relevant field of specialization: measurement, evaluation or education. In addition, these individuals will undertake to contribute to the supervision of non-graduate and graduate students and work full-time on planned research activities.
Preference will also be given to applicants who possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently and take a leadership role in projects
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and teamwork/partnership skills
- Scientific rigour, synthesis and autonomy, integrity and generosity.
Working conditions are those provided for in the collective agreement for postdoctoral fellows at Université Laval on a full-time basis (35 hours per week) for a 12-month period. The contract may be renewed on an as-needed basis and subject to the availability of funds.
The applicant who obtains the fellowship will be able to choose their location from the following:
|VITAM – Centre de recherche en santé durable
2525 Chemin de la Canardière
Quebec City, Quebec G1J 0A4
|Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec
Université de Sherbrooke, Longueuil Campus
150 Place Charles-Le Moyne, Longueuil, Quebec J4K 0A8