We support patient oriented research projects that contribute to the learning health system. When you apply for support from the Unité de soutien SSA Québec, you are taking part in the emergence of that system.
- Support for a Québec learning health system (LHS)
- Support for a care trajectory/patient/life project
- Support for a research project connected to the Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR)
- Support for a project linked to at least one Quebec researcher or one in which we can support the requesting individual in a collaboration with a Quebec researcher, or which has a direct application in Quebec
- Support for a project that provides a performance framework that includes indicators to evaluate results and impact
- Compliance with guidelines regarding conflicts of interest and visual identification
Remember also that due to restrictions related to its CIHR funding, the Unit cannot provide financial support to projects, nor grants to graduate students.
This form allows you to
- Save your entries and come back to them later
- The link is valid for 30 days
- Fill out a form that is adapted to your selections and needs
- Attach more than one document to your application
- Consent to allow a return on the projects supported