In a learning health system, all forces come together to eliminate working in isolation. There is a partnership between:
- Social Services
- The population
- Support patient-public partnership implementation and assist in resolving issues
- Help identify and recruit patient partners and members of the public
- Train patient partners, members of the public and professional research staff
- Coach patient partners, members of the public and professional research staff
- Assess the process and benefits of the research partnership with patients and the public
- Support the implementation of partnerships in clinical settings
- Tools to guide patient-public partnerships
- Tools to guide organizational participatory research
- Tools to raise awareness of the partnership and evaluate, diversify and promote it
- Tools to facilitate understanding of research and access to frontline health services
- Training and communities of practice on the ESPACE PROXIMITÉ platform
Our communities of practice
Marie-Ève Poitras, Inf. Ph. D.
For me, the patient partnership is the very essence of health research. It fulfills my desire as a clinician and researcher to help improve the quality of care for and with patients! It is essential in every way and at all stages of the research process.
Are you a patient?
This content is for you!
Quebecers believe that the well-being of health care teams and science should guide health care decisions above all else
Webinar on ENGAGE: a project to involve low-literacy patients in research
The Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec announces its COVID-19 services
A new name and a new website!
Deliverables and toolsSee all
An Indigenous Patient Circle is launched in Quebec
ENGAGE: participatory methods and visual and auditory tools to get vulnerable populations involved in research
Rapid and Rigorous TransCultural Adaptation (RR-TCA) methods
Expériences Magazine: living with illness and care
Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec has published its 2014–2021 activity report for the community
How to meaningfully and equitably involve patients and the public in scaling up: upcoming publication of a study protocol
CLARET project on meta consent to use health data in research: preliminary results
Find out what's a learning health system in 60 seconds
COVID-19 video – Being a caregiver who contributes to research: how and why?
COVID-19 video: Patient-oriented research in a pandemic: how and why?
COVID-19 video: What does it mean to be a patient partner during the pandemic?
When you apply for support from the Unité de soutien SSA Québec, you are taking part in the emergence of a learning health system (LHS). We offer three types of support: training, consultation and tools.
Codirection Patient Partner – Partnership branch of the SSA-RUISSS team Université Laval
Scientific codirection – Axis Partnership
Codirection Patient Partner – Axis Data Management
Codirection Patient Partner to the Scientific Direction
Codirection Patient Partner – Axis Capacity Building
Manager – Partnership branch of the SSA-RUISSS team Université Laval
Patient Partner to the Executive Team
Manager – Partnership branch of the SSA-RUISSS team Université de Montréal
Codirection Patient partner – Axis Data to knowledge / Partnership branch of the SSA-RUISSS Mcgill team
Cocoordination Patient Partner – Axis Partnership
Tracie A Barnett
Scientific codirection – Axis Data to knowledge / Manager – Partnership branch of the SSA-RUISSS team McGill
Codirection Patient Partner – Axis Partnership
Cocoordination – Axis Partnership
Subscribe! A benchmark for Quebec’s Learning Health System.