Since 2014, the Unité de soutien SSA Québec has administered a scholarship program in collaboration with the Fonds de recherche du Québec (FRQ).
With people and organizations working in healthcare and in a learning healthcare system approach.
- Refine skills and knowledge
- Gain experience in research with and for patients
- Connect with mentors and network
- Take at least the following training courses:
- Modules 101 and 201 on patient partnership
- Partner recruitment
- Take the following asynchronous training courses:
- Continuous quality improvement and learning health system (in french)
- POR/Passerelle (in french)
- Participate in the fellows’ welcome day
- Participate in Fellows’ Annual Scientific Day
- Participate in Fellows’ Community of Practice
- Participate in mentoring and development activities for the cohort