Become familiar with the basics of patient partnership
Upon completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Define the concept of patient partnership;
- Explain the contextual elements that led to the concept of patient partnership;
- Describe the changing patterns of care;
- Distinguish the profiles of patient partners (resource, trainer, researcher, etc.);
- List competencies that support the patient partnership.
Patient partners, researchers, students, health professionals, managers and decision-makers
Please note that if the activity does not have enough registrations (less than three), it will be cancelled for efficiency reasons. You will have to register for the next time slot. Thank you in advance for your understanding.