Longueuil, Thursday, October 27, 2022 – The Unité de soutien au système de santé apprenant (SSA) Québec is pleased to welcome Mireille Plouffe-Malette to its team as Provincial Coordinator for Continuous Quality Improvement (CPACQ in French).
A key role
Under the direction of the Unit, in close collaboration with the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS) and the health and social services network, Ms. Plouffe-Malette will coordinate and guide the activities of the Continuous Quality Improvement agents of Québec (hereinafter referred to AACQ, the French acronym). By focusing on patient/public/organizational partnerships, she will act as a link and mobilizer between the AACQs across the province.
The Unit is pleased with the evolution of this position and the nomination of Ms. Plouffe-Malette, who has a great deal of experience in the network, notably as AACQ at GMF-U La Pommeraie.
The mandate of the AACQ is crucial in the implementation of the Québec learning health system. The fact that they are enhanced by a community of practice is a guarantee of success. The position of CPACQ will also make it possible to:
- Support, join and mentor the AACQ in the realization of their mandate, particularly in data analysis and valorization;
- Facilitate the achievement of targeted and agreed-upon AACQ goals, including supporting the emulation of successes and the mitigation of issues;
- Collaborate in the initial and ongoing training of AACQs, in particular by integrating the expertise in learning health systems of the Unité de soutien au système de santé apprenant (SSA) Québec;
- Participate in and contribute to provincial and territorial continuous quality improvement initiatives;
- Contribute to the development of a Québec culture of continuous quality improvement guided by the quintuple objective;
- Collaborate with Family Medicine Group (FMG/FMG-U) leadership on continuous quality improvement;
- Carry out the activities of the mandate by building on the patient/public/organizational partnership.
About the Unité de soutien SSA Québec
The Unité de soutien au système de santé apprenant (SSA) Québec is a provincial unit of the national Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR) funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). It works to enable continuous improvement in the health system and in the care and services of the population. Its pan-Quebec team mobilizes and supports the research, health and social services communities. It brings together several researchers who work within or outside the province’s health and social services institutions. For more details or to request a service, click here.