The Unit’s support offer is available to any person or organization working in health and social services in Québec. It provides you with the expertise you need to integrate partnership, data science and change management into your project in order to maximize its value.
The Unit makes its services available through its LHS Portal. You can apply for support online. Several types of requests are possible:
- Exploratory meeting
- Letter of support
- Support for a research grant application
- Support for an ongoing research project
- Patient-Public-Organizational Partnership
- Community of practice
- A researcher?
- A decision maker?
- A health and social services professional
- A patient or a caregiver?
- Support for a Québec learning health system (SSA)
- Support for a project on a care / patient / life trajectory
- Support for a research project linked to the Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR)
- Support for a project associated with at least one Quebec researcher or for which we can accompany the individual applicant in a collaboration with a Québec researcher, or which has a direct application in Québec
- Support for a project that has a performance framework including indicators to assess outcomes and impact
- Compliance with conflict of interest and visual identification guidelines
Remember also that due to restrictions related to its CIHR funding, the Unit cannot provide financial support to projects, nor grants to graduate students.
This form allows you to
- Save your entries and come back later
- The link is valid for 30 days
- Fill out a form tailored to your selections and needs
- Attach more than one document to your application
- Consent to allow feedback on supported projects