The Indigenous Patient Circle of Quebec is an independent and self-determined community whose purpose is to provide a safe space for its members to share and to guide the implementation of the Unité de soutien SSA Québec’s Indigenous Health Program. Indigenous people of all ages and all walks are invited to join the group, as permanent or guest members, to contribute to the following objectives:
- Create the Indigenous Patient Partner Circle;
- Develop positive relationships between the Québec SPOR Support Unit and and the Indigenous community;
- Support Unit and and the Indigenous community;
- Build SPOR and Cultural Safety capacity of Indigenous patient partners and communities;
- Identify policy recommendations to foster cultural safety in the Quebec healthcare system.
Join the circle
- Would you like to help make the health and social services system meet the needs of Indigenous Peoples living in Québec?
- Do you have a collaborative nature and an interest in working with community, health and social services providers and managers, and researchers to identify issues that matter to you and to develop and implement solutions?
For more information or to join us, contact project leaders Alex M. McComber (English) or Marie-Claude Tremblay (French) at email@example.com