By organizing the virtual symposium “Building Quebec’s Learning Health System together”, the Unité de soutien au système de santé apprenant (SSA) Québec is inviting all of the province to exchange and engage in a transformation of the culture of the Québec health system. The population and key members of our health and social services network are invited to a single event to build the future.
- Registration is free and open to everyone
- The symposium takes place on the Zoom videoconferencing platform
- Simultaneous interpretation is provided (English and French)
- This program is worth 4.75 Mainpro+ credits (credit hours)
Poster competition: vote for the “public’s favorite” award
From March 14 to March 22, we invite you to vote for your three favorites among the proposals that graduate students submitted in our poster competition. Here’s how to do it:
- Watch the short videos below (in french).
- Click the heart on the right of the three videos you have selected.
See details (in french) about evaluation criteria and awards.