Our expertise and services
- Support for some artificial intelligence disciplines
What we offer
- Support for developing or adapting and validating statistical methods (use of Bayesian method, transcultural tool adaptation, questionnaire creation and validation, etc.)
- Qualitative methods support
- Mixed methods support
- Support for other methods as needed
- Support for tools such as:
- RR-TCA (guide for retaining measurement qualities during transcultural adaptation of questionnaires)
- EODQ (measurement of questionnaire origin and development)
PROMs and PREMS are self-reported measures that are inextricably linked to patient-oriented research. They offer an overview of current symptoms and the functional impacts of chronic illnesses. These measures help staff to quickly identify what must be discussed with patients who are, for example, struggling with loneliness and anxiety and may require a meeting and benefit from additional services.
- PROMs (patient-reported outcome measures) measure the results of care.
- PREMs (patient-reported experience measures) measure the care experience.
Questionnaires that patients fill out are required to gather information. PREMs and PROMs continue to be collected after care, at home.
What we offer
- Support for translating PROMs into French (patient-reported outcome measures)
- Support for the PROMIS® system
The OECD has also launched an initiative, PaRIS (Patient-Reported Indicator Survey), on PROMs and PREMs permitting international comparison. Our colleague Marie-Ève Poitras is leading the survey in Quebec.
Some services and tools may not be available currently for legal reasons.
Our communities of practice
Quebecers believe that the well-being of health care teams and science should guide health care decisions above all else
A PhD candidate will use the TorSaDe cohort
Dr. Pierre Pluye received the NAGS Doctoral Teaching Award
TorSaDE cohort data now more available
Deliverables and toolsSee all
Rapid and Rigorous TransCultural Adaptation (RR-TCA) methods
Quebec decision aid tool for lung cancer screening
Unité de soutien SRAP du Québec has published its 2014–2021 activity report for the community
New shared-decision aid for high users of health care services and their care teams
The Quebec team leading the international PaRIS-OECD survey publishes a white paper
Find out what's a learning health system in 60 seconds
Québec's health system
When you apply for support from the Unité de soutien SSA Québec, you are taking part in the emergence of a learning health system (LHS). We offer three types of support: training, consultation and tools.
PaRIS Québec project
PREMs and PROMs
Codirection Patient partner – Axis Data to knowledge / Partnership branch of the SSA-RUISSS Mcgill team
AI & Algorithms
Subscribe! A benchmark for Quebec’s Learning Health System.