- Support patient-public partnership implementation and assist in resolving issues
- Help identify and recruit patient partners and members of the public
- Train patient partners, members of the public and professional research staff
- Coach patient partners, members of the public and professional research staff
- Assess the process and benefits of the research partnership with patients and the public
- Support the implementation of partnerships in clinical settings
- Tools to guide patient-public partnerships
- Tools to guide organizational participatory research
- Tools to raise awareness of the partnership and evaluate, diversify and promote it
- Tools to facilitate understanding of research and access to frontline health services
- Training and communities of practice on the ESPACE PROXIMITÉ platform
Marie-Ève Poitras, Inf. Ph. D.
For me, the patient partnership is the very essence of health research. It fulfills my desire as a clinician and researcher to help improve the quality of care for and with patients! It is essential in every way and at all stages of the research process.
Are you a patient?
This content is for you!
Make a request
When you apply for support from the Unité de soutien SSA Québec, you are taking part in the emergence of a learning health system (LHS). We offer three types of support: training, consultation and tools.
Patient Partner – Learning Health System/PPP branch Université de Sherbrooke
Patient Partner – Patient/Public Partnership Université Laval
Patient partner – Complementary Expertises
Scientific codirection – Patient/public Partnership
Patient Partner to Management of Data Optimization team
Patient Partner to Management of the Learning Health System team
Scientific codirection – Patient/public Partnership Université de Sherbrooke
Patient Partner to Management of the Capacity Building team
Scientific codirection – Patient/public Partnership Université Laval
Scientific codirection – Patient/public Partnership Université de Montréal
Tracie A Barnett
Scientific direction – Complementary Expertises & Scientific codirection – Patient/Public Partnership McGill University
Codirection – Patient/Public Partnership
Subscribe! A benchmark for Quebec’s Learning Health System.